This is as raw as it gets....it is free of all the bad stuff.....dairy free, gluten free, sugar free, wheat free etc. and filled with good stuff.
1 Cup Soaked Raw Almonds (Soak in bowl of water or jar overnight and rinse before using approx 8-12hrs)
4 Cups Filtered Water
Optional: 1 Tsp Raw Ground Vanilla Bean, 2-3 Medjool Dates or 1-2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
1. Blend soaked almonds with 4 cups of water in blender
2. Strain the pulp through a nut milk bag or cheese cloth into bowl
3. Set pulp aside in container and place in fridge
4. Put strained almond milk back into the blender and blend in vanilla and dates until smooth
5. Pour milk into a mason jar or pitcher with lid
Milk will last in refrigerator for approx 3-5 days
You don't have to soak the almonds to make raw almond milk, you can use unsoaked raw almonds (but just remember that soaked nuts are better for you!!)
I use almond milk as a base for smoothies, soups etc. so I prefer to keep it plain and to sweeten it if needed.
Almond pulp can be used in smoothies and in other raw snacks and desserts